Saturday 29 December 2007

A surprised calling by Akechi's mom

Huakson (28/12, 2:30pm): After from Bob's house and took few rounds of cycling, I remembered to go and buy toothpaste and reload card for my mom. I went to Huakson to buy it. As I already brought the toothpaste and ready to leave to buy reload card at Nam Kong, Akechi's mom called me. So I went and met her at her stall.
She asked me about my work and workplace and I replied her. Later she said, "Since Akechi were always with you, would you do me a favour to help me doing the tuition registration for him?". I just agreed.
She also asked why we didn't play for basketball and I replied because my hand in pain since returned from Seremban and also that basketball court was a place which will get trouble of being talk by people. After she heard it, she replied, "In deed, especially Bryan. Last time, Bryan's mom didn't allowed his son to play with Akechi because Akechi was very bad person. People with many father (refering Bryan) always like this". Then no longer after, I left to Nam Kong.

0 comments: