Thursday 27 December 2007

A week at Seremban (18/12 - 24/12)





My family and I (except my dad) went to Seremban (my mother side's family) for the memorial of my grandmother's 100 days of passed away. We took taxi to Puduraya which we later noticed that KL-Seremban bus terminal has moved to Central Market, opposite Post Office HQ. The journey to Seremban just about 1 hours and arrived at Terminal 1 waiting for my aunt to pick us up. Reminder: The taxi driver that drove us to Puduraya was Tan Kit Kat.


Summary of daily happened.

Tue (18/12): shopping @ Family Store - lunch @ 3.15pm - dinner @ my uncle's house.


Wed (19/12):
Breakfast @ Shun Kheng - S2 City Park - Seremban Shiew Pau - cyber cafe @ 11am - lunch - helping in my cousins' homework - dinner @ Rest. Seremban Seafood.


Thu (20/12):
Preparation for memorial @ 9 am - return to Taman Permai (grandmother's house) for another ceremony @ 3pm - clean up @ 4pm - cut roasted boar - return to my aunt's house - dinner.


Friday (21/12):
Breakfast - cyber cafe - lunch - TV - cycling - dinner - chat.

[Reminder: that day supposed to be our returning to KL but due to steamboat dinner was postponed to Saturday, we decided to stay longer.]


Sat (22/12): Breakfast - cyber cafe - lunch - TV - chats - dinner @ steamboat restaurant - S2 City Park - pick up cousin sisters.


Sun (23/12):
Breakfast - shopping @ Jusco Seremban - pick up cousin sisters @ 1.30pm - cafe - dinner @ my uncle's house - shopping @ Family Store - Era walk - pick up cousin sisters.

[Reminder 1: my cousin sisters attended Christmas activities.]

[Reminder 2: Family Store that I went that day was different from the 1st day.]

[Reminder 3: I had an argue with my mom late that night.]


Mon (24/12): Breakfast - pictures - preparation to leave - to Terminal 1 @ 3 pm - CM Terminal @ 4.35pm - back home @ 6.00pm.


After returning to our house, we need to clean up messes because my dad didn't do or help in house-keeping within the week we were at Seremban.

____________________________________________________________________

Facts.



  1. I stayed at my second last aunt's (阿姨) house at Bukit Kelisa.


  2. Mostly dinner were at at my first uncle's (大舅父) house at Rasah Jaya.


  3. I was the eldest among others (kids) and also was the eldest cousin brother [大表哥] although in my knowledge, my third aunt's (三姨) late-husband's previous wife's son was elder than me.


  4. Shun Kheng (顺境) was place where my uncle's wife [大舅母] work. It is a kopitiam.


  5. S2 City Park is located opposite Seremban Police HQ. Many varieties of exercise equipments found there including basketball court and jogging track.


  6. The cyber cafe I went was at Kemayan Square and everytime I went for 3 hours.


  7. Jusco Seremban was the place where I brought my earring (a pair) least than RM20. I also brought a shorts too.


  8. Family Store which we went on the 1st day was at Kemayan Square also just a supermarket size shoplot. Meanwhile the one we went on Sunday was a hyper located at Rasah Jaya.


  9. My late-grandmother's house was at Taman Permai.

0 comments: