Sunday 27 January 2008

3rd May: A brotherhood of Royalty

We first met without knowing each other but by God's arrangement and destiny, we became brothers. He became the first person in my life to be my brother without blood relationship. Later, he inducted as royalty in Descendants and became my body, my flesh and my soul. He also my very important person until without him, the world won't have me. He is Judge Samuel, Deputy Head of Takashi- Kenjiro Takashi.
3rd May was set as the brotherhood anniversary because even myself doesn't know the exact date of covenant although I only know was on May 2005. This brotherhood relationship is the longest in any other relationship in my life (besides my dad and mom and even break the record in love relationship between me and T that last for one year). Can you imagine a brother that without blood relationship last until today?
Along with him, he also an influence to my life. He's the one influenced me to watch animes (when he started to watch Hikaru no Go), my words with his phrases, and etc. We also have the same basketball jersey number although we not in the same club. Same height. Also hot tempered as me.
Although in certain things still a puzzle such as, will our relationship continue after he/me move away?, how is my position in his life?. Sometimes when I couldn't find him, he won't say anything until the next time he sees me, but with his friends just a miss call will make him call them back. He could keep his promises with his friends but he couldn't with me. So I also doubt of it.
I pray to God Almighty that by His Holiness may make him understand the meaning of brotherhood, make him have wisdom and knowledge as he will having his PMR sooner. Let our relationship, our brotherhood as hard as stone - not even any body can separate us so we may step forward to another level and he will receive me openly without any secrets, lies and separations as You recieved him to put him with me. In the blood of Jesus Christ, the covenent of brotherhood will put us a generation that under burning fire. Amen!

0 comments: