Friday 1 February 2008

My new work first salary and bank-in

On 28 January, I'd recieved my first salary with minus 11% for Socso and EPF. I was so happy that I finally got money to buy things for Chinese new year that comes soon. That day I also asked Bobby to wait me the next day so I could go to bank and open my account.
(29/1) After all my working things, I get earlier leave to go back to Ampang and applied for bank. Bobby await me there and we got everything prepared including registration form and etc. The only thing I forgot is the cheque. The counter number 2 clerk said that if my IC could be read anything will be fine but can't then require either driving license or birth cert. Too bad can't read it and we go back with things undone.
(30/1) Another day leave and I went alone. I already there about 4.15pm but the security said I cannot applied today as other bank worker will end thier work soon and application about 1 hours. But due to my plead, they asked the clerk and the security give me a number. I get to counter 9 within few moments and ask me to counter 12 for applications, the counter 12 clerk said if you can wait it will take an hour, if can't come back tomorrow but I say I need it to be done today. About 15 minutes wait, my turn and again God so bless me all things so smooth and done within 30 minutes with all things done without refering my birth cert because they can read my MyKad.
Using the money, I brought an USB - 4GB Pendrive.

0 comments: