Saturday 23 February 2008

Statement of ending the clan

OFFICIAL STATEMENT OF THE HEAD OF TAKASHI CLAN
KUALA AMPANG
This has been decided by The Supreme Being that Takashi were been a family and Descendants of God since it first established. It also been an honour that after all these years, from Descendants to Clan of Takashi - we still in perfect unity.
However starting today - February 23rd, 2008, Clan of Takashi will be dismiss due to certain matters that already been a problem to me and making me unable to continue to be the Head of Clan. Hereby, I officially announce of the dismissal of Clan of Takashi.
One of the reason of dismissal was recently, Kenjiro Takashi had rebel against me, as results, he will be no more recognised as my brother. No younger brother will fight with his own brother, however, it happens. He not only discarded the covenant between us and also broking promises. All this cannot be tolerated as chances already been given to him.
Kuroyami and Yuriko Takashi - the first group of girl to be in Clan of Takashi failed to show respect on me. Non of them will tell me what happening during the days when they could not meets me. To them, other matters were more important than a family gathering. This also a copying of Kenjiro who also makes other thing very important than anything else.
Meanwhile, Saburo Takashi was unable to get any of the family gathering. Sora Akechi also another person who did not tell anything until the last minutes and broking promises.
I also suspicious that Kenjiro Takashi already began unhealthy activities when he finished school althought he denied. He put no more trust in me as elder brother and began to treat me nothing but just a begger.
Due to my health condition also worsen recently because of work, I unable to continue things in the Clan. I also will be moving which already confirmed by my real family. My moval will be around end of February or beginning of March.
I apologise to others that I been selfish in making this decision. In order to survive this reality world, this has to be done. No matter what happen, I always will be here to give my best of my heart.
Thank you.
"Blessed be on the name of the Lord!"
Faithfully yours,
BROTHER TAKASHI TARO
Head of Takashi Clan.

0 comments: