Saturday 15 March 2008

My Second Gangstars Outwit


10 March - It was the second gangstars outwit with myself attended at Times Square. ANDY, ROLAND, TERRANCE, STEVEN, JUNN, AARON and XIONG also there together. We went to Neway for karaoke. It was my first experience to go to karaoke. We also have luncg there before walk around and cross over to Sungai Wang. Andy look for his swimming pants and I looking for a new pants. We almost walked the whole Sungai Wang and Andy didn't brough his swimming pants but he brough underwear. We then walked cross to Times Square to have dinner at Teppanyaki. Afterwards, we went to arcade's lot to play some games before going home. I played Intial D Version 2 although Version 4 already available. We dismissed about 8.30pm.


P/S: I also brough CJ7 home.

0 comments: