Sunday 22 June 2008

An annoying person

21 June: After nearly 12 hours of sleep, I woke up and saw the whole family 'became thieves' with all doors and window closed tightly. The annoying person was back, HOWEVER, it was before when I woke up. Soon after, my mom and I sell old newspaper and obtained money to repair my bike but I used the money to go KL and find WWF.
Within few minutes after I aboard into bus, the bus moved slowly and as the bus moved forward to New Damai Perdana bus stop, I saw the annoying person sat at the bus stop and drank beer. I didn't look at him and he also didn't realised that I inside the bus. The bus then didn't took any passengers (unless 4 passengers included myself) and reached KL within 10 mins. I rushed to WWF's work place. I helped them as well because I also ex-worker of the shop. After finished lunch with WWF and family, both of myself and WWF went to Sungai Wang and Low Yat to see phone which I will buy it soon.
I went home around 5 something and received a SMS that the annoying person already in front of the house. I used back lane's door to get inside the house. Soon after, we thought that he's leaving but instant, he went the back lane too. He didn't gave up. Few hours later, we planned to go Jusco Cheras Selatan with my uncle. When all of us came out of the gate, he ran away.
We returned around 9:30 and saw him near the junction of the police station. We stepped out of the car and quickly back inside the house. We have peaceful hours until midnight when I was in the middle of my dream, I been woke up by my brother to talk to the security guards that securing the place. I asked them to do anything they like as long as he can disappear. However when I about to go to sleep again, I been woke up again and this time to talk with the police.
I promised to the policeman one thing: To let him sleep inside the house compound but not inside the house. And the policeman happy with it and said that if he won't leave the house, we can report to the police. Another day and brand new morning, I woke up early because too much to think about that person. My uncle woke up and asked him to leave and given RM20 so that he can go back to the place he should be. After a while, he left.
The annoying person was my youngest brother. He was normal until 3 years ago, he addicted to drugs and ice. All this making him because crazy and annoying. All of the family members agreed to gave him punishment and went to jail many times. He currently also under bail after few month ago, I reported police about the disturbance after we moved to the house.

0 comments: