Monday 30 June 2008

Kenjiro's new house



Sat, 28/06- Kenjiro has moved to Kosas. I together with Kuroyami and Akechi were invited to the house's party. I was in Kuala Ampang earlier (11.30am) and went to SMK Hulu Kelang for school's carnival. About 1pm, I went to Bobby's house and to the field around 3.30pm to wait for Akechi. We then went to Kosas about 4pm and surprisingly, Vincent - Kenjiro's real-life cousin brother also there. He also then suggested to go to Old Town cafe to drink coffee which later ended with heavy rain. During the heavy rain, Kuroyami called and joined us after 10pm. Before that, we arrived the new house and Yuriko waited us outside her house with her real-life cousin brother. After we went back to the house, we were in Kenjiro's bedroom. We enjoyed ourselves until Kenjiro returned and gave unpleasent welcome to us and later went out no where. When he returned, he with his friend and after that he returned with another friend. He apologised to me that he will be busy the next day and unable to accompany me. However after a short disappointment, I forgave him and he promised me, he will take a picture next time when we go out. After dinner and went back again to Kenjiro's room, Kenjiro went to bathe and later went out again with his friends and asked me for RM10. Sooner after I also went to cyber and he rejoined us during supper. Kenjiro was reminded by his cousin brother to not let go aeroplane with me. Then we all went home and watched "Ah Long Pte Ltd". However Kenjiro went to sleep and later his sister also friends. Kuroyami, Akechi, Vincent and I were chatting and playing until 6 something. All of them felt to sleep later which I only could rested for 1/2 hours. Kenjiro left the house the early morning to school and we packed up around 10 something.

0 comments: