Monday 7 July 2008

A night with Kenjiro

Sunday 06 July: That day I supposed to go and visited my friends in Kuala Ampang. My father fetched me from Cheras to Kuala Ampang which later I went to Ampang Point, waited for about 1 1/2 hours to cut my hair (short hair due to summer season and will going for RETREAT in Penang next 2 weeks). Later went to WWF Headquarter to test play of Extreme Zone Championship and new Play-Per-View [PPV]. Around 6pm, I dismissed myself after have a chat with Sora and tea break with HSI [Hard Style Invasion], I went to Kosas and visited Kenjiro. When I reached there, I thought Kenjiro was not at home and I also scared that his parents inside the house, so I SMSed Yuriko to ask for confirmation. Later Yuriko gave me another phone number that belongs to her mom and I get through him. He and his friends were inside the house like having camp. They used 30 minutes to dismissed themselves which Kenjiro accompanied them. We later together watched Stephen Chow's old movie and after that around 8:30pm, I accompanied him to cut his hair. We went and buy some foods and drink to enjoy ourselves in his house. While eating, he watching Astro and later he watched Night Head Genesis. I also was about time to sleep, he went down and pack up all his things and I also decided after coin flipping to decide whether I should overnight at his house or I should go? But God given His answer, and I stayed. I bathe there while he continue at his pack. He went down and continued his TV and I used his laptop to redesigned EZW logo. Around 12:30am, he decided to sleep and I slept with him on same bed. Although I couldn't sleep but I feel happy because this was the first time both of use together. (P/S: Do not misunderstand) I did rested but some circumstances making me unable to continued UNTIL his alarm rungs marking the time of 5:30am. However he didn't want to wake up although he reminded me to wake him up. After that, I went to turn off the alarm. Sooner more and more alarm rungs until 6:02am, he woke up and I prepared myself to leave. AFTER all done, I accompanied him to the place he waited for his school mate's car to fetch him to school.
I also then walked to Bandar Baru Ampang junction to take bus to go to LRT Ampang. Luckily I went into that bus, the conductor didn't came and collect money from me. I escaped after I reached LRT Ampang. I took LRT to Plaza Rakyat and then walked to Pasar Seni to take Putra LRT. I also SMSed Rosy to prepare me food, so I could have my breakfast after the whole night I didn't ate much. I reached school at 8am.
During the night with Kenjiro, I felt very happy because never in my life history to stay over night with my close-brother. This also marks the happiness of my life.

0 comments: