Friday 18 July 2008

Sanju returns

13 July: Few days ago, I received SMS from Aunty Wendy from CPKL stated that Sanju and his wife, Emily will come to Malaysia after he went to Hillsong Conference. However, that day I supposed to go to CPKL to visit Sanju but my father went off without me [of course myself didn't inform my father earlier]. I took bus but heavy jam because of road block and the bus went so slow. I went off around 10:30am but arrived at 12something. I called Jacky to wait me at Ampang Point. That time, I saw a guava juice stall - that juice also very nice to drink when you are thirsty. I went back to Kuala Ampang and wait for Roland to come back from Ampang Point.
Jacky then asked me to go to his house to check his RO PayPal. After that, I showed him about Invasion's logo and decided to make a membership card for free [but I the one that pays] to Roland, Andy, Jacky, Terrance and myself. When Roland returned, we once again go to Ampang Point for printing. We lucky that we saw Mr. Tiew [my History sir during my school days]. Then, we ate lunch at McD. During that time Sanju appeared behind me and we have a chat for a while. He also says that to pick a day for all of us to have a light dinner.
Then I took a new U mobile sim card. They all already taken and I also took one. 0183861870. I use that number only if I in Kuala Ampang or during emergency. Later, I visited WWF HQ for a while before went off to Kosas to visit my brother [close brother].

0 comments: