Tuesday 28 October 2008

Rapid KL or what? What so rapid about it?

Recently, Rapid KL became worsen with delayed bus schedule. Almost everyday I need to take Rapid KL bus from Bandar Damai Perdana (either U46 or U49) to go to work. Although, the buses came late but I still managed to reached Pasar Seni LRT station before or after 8am (<7.45am,>8.15am). However I realised that bus driver also changed and drive the buses as long as Metrobus. Last Thursday, I last for my work because the bus driver while letting people go inside the bus and while printing tickets. He also stop the bus quite a long time (about >5mins) each bus stop in order to let people in and print the tickets. Like other bus drivers, they had printed the tickets out while driving the bus and it was more convenient when people started to rush into the bus. Isn't Rapid KL promised to improved the services for the public. Why the system of 15/20mins average for buses to arrive couldn't be done?
After work, I need to wait for a long time at Pasar Seni Bus Hub for U49 to go back Bandar Damai Perdana. Sometimes, I need to wait about a while and sometimes as long as 2 hours for the bus. I doesn't want to waste my ticket by taking SJ or Metro Bus. As far as my concern, I not having any problem with buses in Ampang.

0 comments: