Sunday 6 January 2008

Back to "kampung" style.

2nd Jan: It is actually the best day due to I can have a time to watch DVD borrowed Kenjiro. However with a sudden, a TNB truck came and cut down the electric supply to our house. It was due to my father who refused to move from the house although the landowner wants back the land to rebuild.
Night time, althought without fans - I'd been able to sleep just a bit not comfortable on my sleeping time which suddenly turn to hot air. I'd overcome it and continued to sleep until the next morning I went to work.
Dinner time supposed to be in front of TV while eating but a bit different now because we just eat in front of candle's light.
These few nights, I were very thankful because every night I will rain so I can sleep until tomorrow morning.

0 comments: