Sunday 6 January 2008

A Singh with no self-manner

3rd January: It is an early morning that I need to go to work. When I already inside the bus, suddenly a singh stopped the bus and ride in. First thought it was nothing because we live in a harmonious country. Sooner I realised that --- my goodness --- the smell came from him was horrible. People often said that singh have smell came from their head because they not always wash their hair. This time was different, when he breath out the smell of the breath just like a person didn't brushed their teeth for almost 2 weeks.
That just a first part. The second part was he was too "big" until he can do anything without concern for other feelings. When a Iranian women took the bus from China Embassy, he step up to give way and his body (back bone) just lean on a pillar which my hand also stick with. After arriving at Nikko Hotel, he also didn't want to give way for me to go down.
Reasons why I posted this article was not a discrimination but to tell that we need to be a responsible in our manners to prove to Islamic government that we are worthy to make Malaysia, a multiracial country rather than Islamic country.

0 comments: