Sunday 6 January 2008

Kenjiro's walked around

Ampang Point (in front Maybank, opposite Flamingo Hotel's bus stop): Hmmm... That time supposed to be around 5pm, when I walked back home from Ampang Point bus stop and after working, taking LRT and took bus from Ampang Park. When I was nearby the junction of Maybank, suddenly a 'bang' can be heard at the Ampang Putri junction from a big lorry. Another Indo-Malay was in front of me also surprised with the sound.
Then, when I continued to walked to Ampang Putri junction - the 'bang' was came from the drain's metal bar cover which the lorry hit it unpurposely while the Indo-Malay also have a little tal with me on the incident. WHEN I started to cross to the middle of Flamingo Hotel, I heard a person calling me but I couldn't see who was it? After crossed, I saw a person which resembled Kenjiro.
I continued to stayed there and watch, more likely to confirm he is Kenjiro - from his bag and hair style and the uniform too. Then I crossed to Flamingo Hotel and stop and watch again. The way he walked also confirmed he is Kenjiro because he like to fist while walking. Due to I don't confirm 100% so I continue to watch. He walked down to TNB station and walked back to the place where he first stand. And things continue for few times.
As I walked back, I saw Kenjiro in his father's car and greets me. So that was confirmed was he.

0 comments: