Tuesday 3 June 2008

Another day in Kuala Ampang


02 June - It was another visit to Kuala Ampang with my friends. Although arrived earlier and facing rain, I finished most of the time in Ampang Point. I brought the cap and a necklace. I went to Kuala Ampang with both of it. Then Andy and Roland suggested to go Ampang Point for snooker. Hmmm... After that I felt hungry and went to eat. I actually wants to cut my hair but Max having holiday. I saw Wai Kin. No longer after, Roland also comes to me because still no table for snooker. After that I met Roland and Wai Kin - all three of us chat and have a time together. Hmmm... Since I don't know how to play snooker, I offered myself to go cafe to online. Sooner also Roland came down and went to cyber cafe as well saying that "Hebe" also there. After I'd finished I went to Pizza Hut to met Andy and Roland (Roland went off before his time limit in CC ends). They nearly have a fight with "Hebe's" boyfriend. I also saw Eddy Thong and my ex-pet bro (because they went to the same tuition center). We had our drinks later and went back to Kuala Ampang. I took a few rounds in Kuala Ampang including went to my previous house. About 7:30pm, I went to Kenjiro's house for visitation. Kenjiro, Yuriko, Kuroyami and I togetehr had dinner at Lau Kuan. I went back at 10:00pm but saw Gary and talked about 15 minutes. When I reached Ampang Point, I took taxi to went back home. It cost me RM15 but I paid RM16 extra. I quite happy because I can gathered with the Takashi(s). It already a long time since I'd moved to Cheras. We all also planned to buy the same model of phone - K850 which we will buy it around month of August.

0 comments: