Sunday 1 June 2008

A day with Kenjiro



31 May: As already been planned, Kenjiro and I will go to Times Square. As he said, I'd called him at 10am to wake him up. I, myself preparing everything for the event. I went out from home at 11.15am. The bus moved very slow. Originally I want to go to Jade Garden to look for WWF but the bus slow and didn't went through Jalan Pudu, instantly went through Jalan Imbi and I dropped myself opposite of Times Square. During my way in the skywalk, I called Kenjiro and he will meet me at 2nd Floor.
At 12.27pm, we first met he said my hair was too long and like CJ7. Hmmm! Then I explained to him why I not yet cut my hair. He also advised me to cut in Times Square or Sungai Wang rather than going back to Kuala Ampang. We both went to buy tickets to watch Narnia: Prince Caspian (ticket time: 2.40pm). I went to an anime shop nearby there and brought Capeta, Bleach 164-171, Tsubasa Chronicles Season 1 and WWE Judgment Day. After that we went to Teppanyaki to eat. Both of us also ordered Salmon Teppanyaki and Fuji Snow. Then we went to Sungai Wang to brought animes again. I brought Tsubasa Chronicles OVA, Knight Hunters, Jigoku Shoujo 2. Then Kenjiro suggested to play Initial D and we both play together. Although I play until I hurted my hand but I am happy because I with my brother. The brother which I care the most.
We realised that we already been late for movie, so we rushed to Times Square again. Hmmm! Kenjiro felt very cool but I could do anything and we also sit to near to the screen, make us uncomfortable. But we have a good time together. After the movie, we again went to Sungai Wang and continue our Initial D battle. He also chose earing: with cross shape (one in white, another in black) and a cross necklace. Until 7pm, we went to Gasoline to eat dinner. Hmmm! We ordered different drinks and we trade with each person drink a few gulps. When dinner was served, we also 'a spoon for you and a spoon for me'. Hmmm! If people misunderstood, we also don't care because I never been treated like that before.
We went home at 8 using LRT while I dropped at Maluri and he at Ampang. I really happy with an outing with him.

0 comments: