Tuesday 23 September 2008

Invasion vs. Sky God

Invasion: United Kids of Tham Kong is the current group that I established. It's been almost 5 months since Invasion was established. Members in Invasion mostly were from CW Junior. CW Junior already without a senior for a long time. So then, Invasion is here to join they all together into one united team rather that previous Sky God Team or EX. Under my leadership, I managed to hold them close to continue the team until today with Roland, Andy, Bing's assistances to maintain orders during my absents. Invasion also surpass Sky God Team.
Although many things happened recently, I tried my best to know the situation. Maybe I'm the eldest among them but I treated them as my bestfriends. Hoping this thing will solve soon. Invasion will keep unite until the end.

0 comments: