Thursday 2 October 2008

Kairos Family Day 2008



















































27 September, PJ UTAR Sports Center: Kairos has successfully held once-a-year Family Day. Although not all students and parents attended, things also managed to go on. With YB Lau Weng San (ADUN Kg. Tunku, PJ) as the guest of honor, I am proud of myself working in Kairos as well. Mini Amazing Race, Hulla Hoops, and many more mini games were enable the parents and students together to build a better relationship. I couldn't participate because I'm a staff. I also happy that much of my students won some awards. To find out, where am I? Look into the group photo with the one in cap.
(P/S: Some of pictures has half-bright were due to other photographer took photo with flash. I just used my phone camera to do it)

0 comments: